Thursday, April 7, 2011

Daiana Menezes on tax evasion charge: ‘I have been paying my taxes religiously’

Source: MB.COM:

"
Daiana Menezes (Photo courtesy of the Daiana Menezes Facebook page)
Daiana Menezes (Photo courtesy of the Daiana Menezes Facebook page)

MANILA, Philippines – Brazilian TV host-model Daiana Menezes denies that she had skipped on her tax dues, contrary to what the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) claims.

“The issue about my taxes is being addressed and I have been paying my taxes religiously. In fact, I am bound to pay before the April 15 deadline. I may be Brazilian -- but as someone working here in the Philippines, I am always respectful of its laws and policies,” Menezes said in her statement aired on the ABS-CBN News Channel (ANC)’s “On the Scene” on April 7."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner